. wheex -+

Saturday, June 14, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACE LOH SINGWOON! :D
Hahahaha this is the 3rd time wishing her.
Love talking to her online la.
It has been so long since I last talked to her and ytd I have the HONOUR to talk to her!
Hahahahaha!
JIAYOU :D My fellow idol crazy buddy cum smart pig :D LOL.


Ok sian.
Last week of holidays start the day after tmr.
Then it's sch reopen.
Seriously, I feel that this time, mid yrs, I'm screwed.
Talk abt the amount of things I haven't study yet.
My goodness.
Yet there's so little time.
Hahs.
Lalalalalaleeeelorr I'm mad.



Oh yah, and ytd' bfb. Leo Ku. waseh, my first idol of my life sia.
:D his songs super duper nice can. :D
Wang le shi jian de zhong :D
I primary sch listen until now :D LOL.


BYEEEEE.
Aft midyrs = lan qiu huo = love.




Jerry is love(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home