. wheex -+

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

you feel the stress when you don't want to disappoint others.

so true yah?


I keep doing wrong.
Math, everything wrong.
HAIS. Tutorials do one billion times alr still wrong / careless.
HAIS! And I'm freaking slow can.
I'm only halfway thru one sub and I have 3 more subjects UNTOUCHED and I have less than 20 days left.
Oh my goodness.
like OH MY DEAR. HAI.


Anyway, tomorrow's MEDIACAMP.
Kinda look forward to it, cus last yr we were facils, this yr we were organisers.
We looking at our juniors, teaching them, yet learning at the same time.
Yeah, and thurs, election.
Hahaha and handing over le :D
Haha but yeah, I'm glad I joined this CCA because I learnt alot of things.
Really alot. Like enriching.


Hahaha okay, go off le.
Goodbye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home