. wheex -+

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Nono, mid yr is not over. Still got 8 more days for me.
But yeah, I just feel like blogging abt the papers.

Math was _________.
Geog was HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm stunned man, after doing the paper, I feel like laughing.
I looked at the first qn, hmms pretty ok, den I looked at the second qn, and I wrote a "die" word there, den cont doing the third, den at the fourth, I'm stunned agn, at the fifth, I'm dumbfounded, when I came to the sixth, I fainted. LOL!
Then i started to think, AIYA why did I waste my damn time on geog. I should have studied chinese. :( Now my chinese is so screwed la. :( Hais.
Chem today is _____________. Hais.

HAHAHAHAHA!
Great right? -.-


Haha I miss jycx! (random)

Bye for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home