. wheex -+

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Goodbye to my blog of the 622th post.
I've moved somewhere else.
LOL.
Of cus it hurts to leave la. Hello, got feelings for this blog one leh.
from 2004 - 2008.
FOUR YEARS!
LOL!
But ya, I've xiang tong alr. =))
Yup.
JIU DE BU QU XIN DE BU LAI :P

To conclude:
I read thru my past entries. and like more than half has JYCX rawks at the end.
Yeaaaaa. Jycx rawks(: LOL!
Love for him for 6 years. Hahs.
Of cus there are entries which are emo.
Esp. in recent years. ya. but nvm la.
who never emo b4? LOL!
Then some entries dumb dumb de lah.
Blog for the sake of blogging.
Ya. And how my writting style change.
Hahas.

Ya right now, this blog has become memories.
LOL!
Fond memories.
GOODBYE!!!!

P.S I leave this blog cus I wanna click the links. LOL! And cont to tag ppl, if u wanna say anything to me :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home