. wheex -+

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Yay, my 4 days holiday has finally arrived after so long!
Hahahahaha.=)
Though I still have chinese to do, but well, it's chinese, not geog, so it's okay la. LOL. I will do is asap, after I've slacked enough. :P

Okay today's chinese i dunnoe why my hand like retarded la.
Can't write fast.
Damn sad.
Can't finish.
Ah well, it's over =)))
Like everyone can hear I damn happy aft chinese, I was like singing: it's over~~ LOL!
Yay.
It's time to spend popular and borders vouchers.
I can finally buy and read books I want to read.
Muahahaha.
And buy junior's present!!
Hahaha kinda excited. LOL though dunnoe what to buy.
Yay. Out out out! Outing outing outing.
MONDAY!! :D Grace Loh and Sihui, I miss you two so much!
FOUR MONTHS NO SEE.
Muahahaha!
So yah this few days would be spent with my mofalaoshi book 21, listening to music and trying to get all the songs into my head, shopping, watch dou niu yao bu yao LAST EPI, and talking to ppl who mean alot to me! LOL!


ENJOY YOUR DAYS PEOPLE!
Precious days!
Spend them happily without thinking of the disgusting Midyrs!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home